1. The Truth of the Qur’an in the Light of The Bible 1986
2. A Qur’an from allah 1988-Out of print
3. To You My Lady “English” 1989
4. To You My Lady “Arabic” 1989
5. The Challenge 2001
6. Not in America's Schools 2005
7. INTRODUCTION TO ISLAM 1989
8. CHRISTIAN REPLY TO MUSLIM OBJECTIONS
9. New Concept in Muslim Evangelism 1988 – Doctoral Dissertation
10. The Byzantine Jesus: A Mosaic of Culture and Context 2018
11. The Arab Spring 2011
12. The Victor 2005
13. Who is allah 2002
If you'd like to find out more or read one of Dr. Victor Z. Khalil's Publications, send him a message.
King Solomon describes a woman with the most honorable of qualities. Here is the beautiful portrait of all that a woman can be: Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life. She seeks wool and flax, and willingly works with her hands...
Byzantine culture is characterized by conservative beliefs, hospitality, religious action and ideology, zeal, and family orientation, amongst other valued traits. The Byzantine era is unique in that it encompasses religion, culture, language, and politics —and these are considered inseparable in Middle Eastern thought.
The Bible was birthed within the Semitic language and culture, and thus any verses that seem problematic to some critics, leading them to conclude that there are contradictions in the Bible, are related to cultural and linguistic misunderstandings. Here are three main areas, with examples, to help us to keep this context in mind as we study the Bible.